We Invite You to Explore Palapas Resort
(One and Only)
Fun & Casual ‘Eclectic Resort Inn’
Located in the village of La Playa in Puerto Los Cabos
near San Jose Del Cabo
Palapas Resort is a surfers dream and a fisherman’s delight, not to mention ideal for yoga retreats. It’s just great for families. Palapas is the perfect getaway for those looking for a fun Baja vacation the way it was 20 years ago.
Welcome to La Playa, one of the last little fishing villages of its kind. Located in Puerto Los Cabos near San Jose Del Cabo, Baja, Sur, where old world meets new world with one of the finest world class Marinas located in the only traditional fishing village in all of Baja. Go fishing from one of the Panga boats to the hottest fishing spots known as Gordo Banks. Our beaches are one of the few unvisited swimming beaches in all of Los Cabos. Palapas is close to all the finest surfing and just a hop & skip to beautiful downtown San Jose Del Cabo. You will have the best of both worlds at your fingertips.
Great for the younger or older world traveler, or anyone that just wants to hang and chill and just have fun. We have beautifully lush landscaped grounds with hammocks and large flat grassy areas that would be perfect for yoga retreats such as Bikram, Hatha, or other. There are several guesthouses, large and small of various sizes to accommodate large or small groups, along with a very unique shared second story Infinity pool with incredible panoramic ocean views! With four main structures, three full kitchens, four bathrooms and comfortable beds, breathtaking ocean views, a short hop to the sand & conveniences and only a five-minute drive to beautiful San Jose Del Cabo—You have the choice to do your own thing in a relaxing and very stylish home-like retreat.
Palapas is really cut out of very special cloth. All of our staff loves it, and we know you will too. Give us a call or send us an e-mail. Prices start as low as $50 per night for a Cabaña or you can rent the whole compound for $350 per night or $2,300 for the whole week. Call US cell 831.334.4963.
Enjoy your freedom amongst friends in a unique laid-back atmosphere with all the conveniences plus much more including WIFI and refreshing Ocean View Infinity Pool!
For all you Angler’s out there, this is a fantastic place for you to stay and fish. We have provided a ‘Food Saver’ (bring your own plastic bags) and a large capacity Freezer for your fishing needs. The Panga boats are just below Palapas (see aerial photo of Marina) for world-class sport fishing!
For your convenience, you can pay with ‘Pay Pal’ so you won’t have to disclose a credit card here.
Don’t hesitate, contact us Today! 831.334.4963 or 011.521.624.174.5775 Office: 624.105.6341
Our Main House or Casa Mango has:
- 180 degree sweeping ocean views
- full kitchen
- downstairs bedroom with comfortable queen bed and private bath
- second floor has huge master suite with one queen size bed , one full bed, one twin with private bath and 2nd story terrace with pool access and incredible panoramic ocean views!
- air conditioning
- We are now offering the upper and lower accommodations of Casa Mango, which can be rented separately with private access. Besides the availability of the large and spacious Casa Mango as one unit, the lower (abajo) Mango with master suite and full bath, kitchen and dining area can be rented separately for only $100 per night. The upper (arriba) Mango has a large sleeping area with three beds and living area, panoramic ocean view, terrace with pergala and easy access to pool, can also be rented separately for only $120 per night. We want our guests to have the availability and convenience of our most spacious and comfortable accommodations.
The First Floor of Our Second House/Juan’s Pesco Pad has:
- tropical garden with ping-pong table, barbecue, fountain, ocean views and hammocks
- great place to hang and chill
- full kitchen with new modern applicances
- large kitchen and entertainment island
- two full-size comfortable beds
- large private bath
- comfortable sleeping accomodations, each cabana has a full-size (sleep one or two) comfortable bed with own refrigeration and coffee pot
- air conditioning
- outdoor barbecue & sink
- common restroom and shower
- pool access with ocean view
- garden with ocean views
In the Surrounding Beauty of Puerto Los Cabos You Can Find:
- miles of pristine beaches
- great food
- ocean and mountain views from Palapas
- the best fishing at Gordo Banks
- boogie boarding
- mountain biking
- and more!